Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Author's note:

Hi there,

I originally posted this story (titled 'My Secret), on the fanfiction.net website.

I decided that the story needed to be re-written, and not only re-written for consistency, but also re-written in the second person, rather than the first person! so I withdrew the original story.

Quite a few people expressed annoyance that the original was gone, so I created this site to allow them access to the original. The new story can be found here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4134137/1/Beyond_the_Secret_Garden

So I am using this blog as a means of posting fanfiction that I have decided to withdraw from fanfiction.net. I will also use it (at times) to post new stories, concerning characters from the Secret Garden - or characters and stories from other books or sources of inspiration!

By the way, I am not making any money from this venture - These are Frances Hodgson Burnett's characters (mostly). I am merely playing with them for a while.

Let me know what you think of the stories by leaving a comment for me to read! I really appreciate getting feedback, and if something in the stories just doesn't sit right with you, or you think I could do better, then let me know!

xxx Elyzia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Elyzia!
LOVE your Secret Garden fanfics!! They're beautiful and believable and so sweet! Love them, really. Thank you for sharing these little jewels!! PLEEEAAAASE write more!!!!